KSK - Kampfgruppe Stahlkrieger
Thank you and welcome to KSK's forum
Thank you and welcome to KSK's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 9:14 pm

I have no idea ring Martin I would of thought
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 pm

hi kerry , the page is not up and running at the moment, some kind of problem will be more info as soon as i know cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Copied from Facebook for those not on it

Hi all
Phil from our group attended the site meeting at Victory show and asked me to pass on the following info in case you have not had it. Looking forward to working with you all.
Been to Victory show site meeting this morning. We are going to be camped on the battle field along with KSK, Company 1 and GD Aufklahrungs. We are furthest to the right of the field. Zelts/awning will be set up next to the hedgerow and will be two zelts deep (it will be pretty packed so zelts need to be closely packed). There will be a 6m gap after the zelts for cars to load/unload and other vehicle movement during the show. Then the trench system with Helga and GD'S StuG dug in on either flank. Further forward will be three trenches with Aufklahrungs morters set up. Then a band of Maize and three more trenches beyond them.
The battle (at 3pm) will involve the usual displacement and retreat etc. But Helga will break cover by driving over the mound and forward about 30m etc to engage the Teflons before retreating and getting taken out no doubt. The American armour will not go further than our edge of the maize field. We have a 42 with 200 rounds per battle paid for by Steve pepper that I have got to call Gary Howard up for.
John D Webster could you let KSK and Kompanie 1 know this please.
They are being very strict this year and only those German groups on the battlefield will be doing the battle. Also the amount of Yanks has been restricted too...no airborne or Rangers...this is all for the film makers and authenticity for Falaise.
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 pm

thanks for the hard work , they are very pleased with the content of the footage and have enough to finish the film weldone guys .. cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Next 2017 a year in German ww2 re-enactment
Follow ksk in there 2017 events lol!
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:06 pm

new trailer out for fallen eagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idp film cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2