KSK - Kampfgruppe Stahlkrieger
Thank you and welcome to KSK's forum
Thank you and welcome to KSK's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm

this is our new catagory for film projects ,please post all film project stuff on here.

the first part of the film is to be filmed at a place called offley near hitchin, herts the post code is SG5 3DZ.
THE DATE IS SATURDAY 23RD APRIL.
im sorry its the weekend after mapledurham but its the only time we can all get to film i have tried to get other dates but others are tied up, if we can get as many as possible there early the quicker we get started the quicker we can get away it is only for one day and i know its a distance for us all but can we please try and make the effort once again apologies.

this will be the first opening scenes so it is important that we are in it, there is now a story board and script.

props so far will be gd's small truck, field kitchen , and combo, and kubelwagen plus our hardware i think 6 to 8 bods would be good gd are taking about 12.
steve pepper will be there and has arranged proper make up people also bruce crompton from combat dealers is going to be turning to see what we are about.

we have spoke about pyro effects ill contact you both bob and kev ref our conversations ,, keep looking out for more info on here exiciting times ahead cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 9:12 pm

What a Face Sorry Boss i will not be going, but i do hope all go,s well cheers
Paul the twin tells me the Panzer 4 will be there with Big H & his gang of panzerboys Suspect
& a guy from Germany in the main roll
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 3:56 pm

thats not the case joe , he's been dreaming , no tanks there and its up to me wether h's involved and definatley no german actor Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:34 am

Martin just to be clear, its KSK and GD Recon, and not Sturmpanzer, is that correct? (I read this post after you and I talked on 4th April).

I'll be there at the location you mention for 0800 Saturday 23rd April.
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 pm

kerry its just ksk and gd pioneer sturmpanzer is not involved, might be with just one stug at victory show filming , but we might have original panzers to play with instead .. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Any details on the exact location? Tony and I are staying in Hitchin Friday night to ensure we are on set for the start time. We need to be careful how we handle this project if professional film crew are involved, based on my filming experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:33 pm

What i meant about letting the professional film makers, camera crew and story board folk do their job and we do ours, was based on experience on two films I was cast in.  What happened was that one or two of the actors started trying to reorder and meddle with the scenes that the artistic director and crew had already agreed on.  The actors tried to influence each scene with last minute 'if you do it like this it will be better'-style comments.

The location director had to step in because the script editor, the artistic director and the lighting and camera crew began to get pissed of at the constant meddling of some of the actors.  All I'm saying is that I'm sure it won't be like this at Great Offley, yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Its two blokes and a drone and they welcome constructive advice as they have said we all know best. If it goes like the last one, it will change at least once or twice. Maybe with your experience you could help them out lol.
Look forward to meeting you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:43 pm

update for filming saturday 23rd..

time to arrive early doors to get away early 7.30 AM..

place to meet is red lion pub car park the postcode is SG5 3DZ for sat navs this will take you to the car park.

bring some snack food ill bring the gas burner and water for hot drinks, bring what you need to drink and eat dont forget your mug ect ..

we need field kit, weapons , zelt quarters, ammo boxes, plus other boxes.

if you are bringing your live weapon do not forget your FAC ..

please comfirm you have got this info cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Acknowledged and understood.  Tony and me are staying Friday night locally so we'll be at the Red Lion pub car park with kit for 0730.  I'll leave my K98 at home but will bring my RIF MP 40 with blanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:10 am

Message received.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Understood skipper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 3:23 pm

An enjoyable return to KSK for me - good to see some old faces and two new ones Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Martin could you please email me the pics you took of us yesterday or post them up on this Forum? It would be good for us to enjoy them Smile
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:40 pm

can i just thank all of you turned up for the filming, it was a very sucessful day , i know it dosnt seem like it when your there , but it was more sucessful than you think we actually got some fantastic work done and a lot more than they thought they would get done, so once again thanks for your solid comitment.

also a special thanks to bob and kev for the great work on the pyro, i have got some feedback from the yank with the big mouth , his son reported back to him and he has now aggreed that we have done a proffessional job.
well done guys .
i now have an understanding on how mark and paul operate, it has took a while but i now know that they are very good and do have that artistic eye it is better to let them get on with it .

once again great day and good success thanks for your support.. martin..

ps ill try to get the pics on here..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Martin what's Paul and Mark's company name? Having seen how they operate and produce, I might think of showing them my short film script (currently still with my BBC contact) to see what they can make of it. Do they have a website?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Happy to help boss nothing more to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Mark has been in touch with me by PM on Facebook - wants my lingo for a bunker scene with a German actor the two days before the actual start of Victory Show.
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 pm

i have spoke to him previously about your script, lets keep that one close to our chest for now , otherwise it will fry their heads these are the guys to film it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Nothing to do with my script. This to do with your bunker scene apparently.
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 pm

thats great news mate , i just meant keep your under wraps for a bit cheers.
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:44 pm

big update coming for the film, lots been happening great progress being made whatch this space sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:41 pm

film meeting yesterday at victory show site , very good productive meeting we now have a top composer from the london philharmonic orchestra composing the music for the film for (free).
also for extras we have got kp1, h's sturmpanzer, possible sbg's vehicles depending how they feel, all these groups will be displaying /camping in the battle field ares as last year as one big display, all trenches will dug and crops planted in the field it will be the best its ever been only filming groups will be in there.

more great ideas to be sussed out will update asap cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Really looking forward to this one this year . . . drunken Very Happy drunken Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Anyone any idea how to find that closed Facebook group with the script download link from Steve the scriptwriter? I can't find it on FB anywhere....cheers in advance for any help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM   UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE AND INFO NEW FILM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next