KSK - Kampfgruppe Stahlkrieger
Thank you and welcome to KSK's forum
Thank you and welcome to KSK's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spare uniform for the film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

spare uniform for the film Empty
PostSubject: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:29 pm

we need to kit this german guy out for the film an enlisted mans uniform is needed his sizes are ..

chest 40in xl
waist 38 long
boot 11 1/2
helmet 59

he was having a uniform supplied by underwood but will look too new.

if anyone can help let me know ASAP..cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Can't promise jacket is long enough but chest is fine, trousers with Jack boots would be fine!! I'm only there on the Sunday so he can borrow mine for Friday and Saturday if that helps??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Oh and I think my helmet might actually be 59
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 pm

nice one mate lets see what else we can do aswell i think we'll struggle on the boots cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 pm

No worries, hahaha Yeah I think that will be the hardest part!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 2:26 pm

If he gets his boots they will look okay as the dust there makes everything look dirty.
Cant help with other stuff sorry I'm far to slim lol
Geoff may be able to help with tunic, trousers and Helmet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:49 pm

I could help with tunic my spare trousers would be too small for him
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 pm

i have a p-dot tunic and trousers also that will do, he'll probably want low boots .. cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:02 am

Got M36 Tunic and trousers etc.
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:59 pm

lets get it all there then we'll sort him out , we'll have a few options.. thanks for your help ..cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Sorry his waist and feet are beyond my wardrobe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 1:51 pm

What date is this needed? Got loads of spare gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 pm

With his foot size im sure he is better off buying some boots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Cut his toes off Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MR SEPP D

MR SEPP D

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:11 am

these are requirered for victory show.. geoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spare uniform for the film   spare uniform for the film I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spare uniform for the film
Page 1 of 1